Review of Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Zach, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Burnz

Burnz Well-Known Member

Thing about HOTS is it requires more team work(objective based) and the games are so much shorter! I love League of Legends never really "grinded" rank get to gold and stop playing just for the rewards( I use to or usually play with more then a duo anyway but not always 5). Just play the only way we get better at roles is by playing them also limit your champ pool to those who can play multiple roles lee sin can play anywhere...yasuo top and mid...annie/morg ...mid and support ....always what i believed. Both games are toxic but the shorter game times in HOTS is appealing

2. Christian

Christian Active Member

Dota is better.

3. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

I got DOTA2 downloaded and ready to go, going to give it a shot this weekend.

4. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Yeah I dunno, i deleted HOTS off my system, didn't like it. League now only has you pick 2 spots so you don't need to know all 5. I only play tanks and assassins so Top/Jungle is what I go. I play tons of Volibear, Hecarim, Amumu, Skarner, KhaZix. etc.

5. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Tried DOTA2, it blows. Back to League for me. I bought Kindred last night and had a blast with her.