Is New England Violating The Salary Cap With Tom Brady ?

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by JetsKickAss, Oct 8, 2015.

1. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

Blah blah blah blah blah. It was ok to cheat when players didn't make enough money? Gotcha!

The guy who roots for and defends a rapist wants to be the moral compass of this board. That's fucking rich.

#41 CJLang, Oct 9, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2015
    Woodhead likes this.
  2. Burning Elvii

Burning Elvii Well-Known Member

There was no rule against it....can't you tools understand basic things? You're from Maine so you got that going against you

So there we go, the rapist stuff again.........no crime no charges no arrest .....just innuendo and butt hurt

3. New England Patriots

New England Patriots Well-Known Member

What will we tell the children.

4. New England Patriots

New England Patriots Well-Known Member

Good thing you trust in the credibility and integrity of Roger Goodell.

5. Burning Elvii

Never said I did I loathe Roger for his fucking retarded Ways being the owners patsy

6. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

The last sentence was probably the first thing that occurred to you. Shocker.

Do you ever plan on being anything but a totally predictable shitheel?

Nobody who has watched football for more than a week could "fear" a game unless it meant immediate consequences for their team. That thought apparently did not occur to you, of course. It's an interesting reflection of your thoughts as a fan of football, though. Why would that thought occur to you?

Why would you project fear onto fans on a division rival forum? Let's devote some time to that.

Is that why you latch onto a successful football team and then defend them for hours upon weeks on a site that isn't built for your team? Does it make you feel comfort to shed your fear upon a perceived inferior group? Did your daddy finger you?

It's okay to talk here. The group is listening.

7. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

Don't fucking cheat at life.

Don't suffer jerkoffs that cheat at life.

_

KurtTheJetsFan and Burning Elvii like this.
  8. Burning Elvii

Tom thinks he's above the law.....hence Goodells lush from the owners on the appeal

Brady is also in violation of CBA statues by paying practice squad players cash payments for trying to intercept him in practice.....

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25329379

KurtTheJetsFan likes this.
  9. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure his fist full of rings is proof all you need of his motivation for not demanding an absurd amount of money.

The endorsements alone that he gets from all those Super Bowls makes it worth it.

10. SteveGrogan

SteveGrogan Well-Known Member

When you're dipping it in a supermodel who makes more than you do, you unlock the 'I don't care what you pay me' badge.

Tom Brady's superpac is probably investing the grants it's getting with the Kraft group as we speak.

Woodhead likes this.
  11. 74

74 Well-Known Member

Gisele is ugly as fuck. She has a huge noggin with hard lines, without makeup it's a mans face - thank god for airbrushing. Unfortunately that still can't hide that she has zero ass, it's disgusting and unhealthy. She had the nose of a man and the chest of a little boy - thank god for plastic surgery. Her tits are fake and her nose is fake just like her marriage. She got rich and famous because the fashion industry is the biggest piece of shit entity on the face of the earth and they're retards that love paying stork-legged freaks to prance around in underwear. To balance out her man-ish features she married a man that looks and acts like an menstruating teenage girl. Obviously they have no sex life or if they do its confined to her fucking him with a strap-on.

P.S. Fuck you

abyzmul and Burning Elvii like this.
  12. SteveGrogan

But that ho earns, Pepperjack.

Woodhead likes this.
  13. 74

74 Well-Known Member

And your trolldom is confirmed for the nth time. I'm off to shoot some pool, have fun jerking off into your own mouth.

14. SteveGrogan

lol, I was being playful. The hurt is strong with this one.

15. Burning Elvii

You know it's tom who takes it when Wifey is shouting the bedchamber orders :)

16. Burning Elvii

I fully endorse this post.n I replied to him before reading yours

17. JetsKickAss

JetsKickAss Well-Known Member

I stand by my original posts.....has Brady EVER been the highest-paid QB ? Top 3 ? Top 5 ?

I'm supposed to believe the guy is SUPER-COMPETITIVE....hates being dissed....hates giving up snaps to backup QB's....resents being drafted 199th......let his name be used by the NFLPA in lawsuits vs. the NFL....fought his DeflateGate nonsense....etc etc etc......

Yet....he's NEVER has his Day In The Sun with a record-setting contract, even if it included tons of bogus deferred/non-guaranteed money ?

I wonder if someone can show how much Brady has cost vs. the salary cap and also what he was actually paid the last 5 years vs. Manning, Rodgers, Newton, Brees, etc.

18. EmbraceTheHate

EmbraceTheHate Active Member

You're assuming the $ is the most important thing to him. That is the assumption that underpins your entire post.

What if it were the rings?

19. Jets_Grinch

Jets_Grinch Well-Known Member

If his ego is as big as JKA is implying (personally i believe it is) he would want to top every and any list of qb's in any category possibly. I suspect some shady shit is going down to keep his cap number down, especially since he is involved in other business arrangements with the team, but with no real proof it's pretty much hearsay.

20. Gremlin

Gremlin Well-Known Member

I don't think 'dollars earnt' is that much of an ego busting category he'd be concerned with - TD's, Yards, Win and rings either career or year....sure.

For the life of me I don't know how much Peyton, Bradway, Broadway Joe or (the only other QB challenging him for GOAT) Montana made in guarantees, bonuses and the like but I know their records.

Cash is really just how much an organisation or owner value you and I'm pretty sure that the Patsies see him as nothing short of a diety.

Heck most other owners (outside maybe a handful) would instantly give up a couple of high end picks and/or players if NE suddenly made him available.