Would you want a gay player on your team?

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by gustoonarmy, Feb 12, 2014.

?

Would you mind having a gay player on your team?

1. Yes I would mind

5 vote(s)
    6.9%
  2. No I wouldn't mind

65 vote(s)
    90.3%
  3. I'm not sure

2 vote(s)
    2.8%
  1. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

Holy shit. There was a place next to Grand Central that made the best eggplant parmigiano sammiches and at least twice a week me and my buddies would say "let's go get some moulies today".

Good times.

_

2. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

What kind of dumpy school did you attend? Both my Jr. High and High School had big showers with like 8-12 shower heads, maybe more. Boy I'll be your school had a nice aroma wafting around. lol

3. Barcs

Barcs Banned

Nobody gives a shit what you said when you were growing up, nor is it relevant when discussing topics on a public forum with an adult community. Using derogatory phrases, simply because you said it as a kid is the stupidest excuse I've ever heard. As kids we all say stupid shit. It doesn't make it right. You sound just like those old racist morons down south, "When I was a kid we didn't have to share bathrooms with <insert racial slur here>." Is it really difficult to simply say "gay" or "homosexual"? I could understand not wanting to type out the entire word "homosexual" with your chronic arthritis, but just because you grew up in the 30s before civil rights, doesn't justify it.

4. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Hey guess what Barcs. I don't give a shit what you think! You sound like a moron every time you post, so coming from you this is quite the compliment.

BeastBeach likes this.
  5. Barcs

Barcs Banned

Nah, it was just a really big school, with a lot of students. The students changed their clothes for gym, they didn't take showers. Showering after gym class is overkill IMO, seems like a rich entitled type of thing. What's the point of showering if you have to end the class 30 minutes early to get all the people showers? I'll shower at home, thanks. There probably were other showers there somewhere, I'd just never seen them, nor would I ever want to take a shower with a group of people.

6. Barcs

Barcs Banned

LOL. This is exactly the type of response I'd expect from you. Keep up the good work. Looks like I found the right buttons to push for you, eh old man? Not so fun on the receiving end of the generalizations and derogatory terminology, huh? Maybe you should relax and drink some prune juice so you can hang with all your racist wrinkled old fart friends and talk about the good ol' days.

#86 Barcs, Mar 2, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2014
  7. NotSatoshiNakamoto

You can call me whatever you want, no skin off my bones. Not surprisingly your post indicates you have no clue about what was discussed in this thread. With every post you make it becomes more clear how clueless you are. I'd point out why but that would be as productive as trying to teach a monkey how to talk.

8. Barcs

Barcs Banned

I'm clueless for not being a racist arrogant asshole and using derogatory language to describe people I don't like. That's me. How dare I stand up against prejudice, and not still use the same language I used as a kid growing up. I'm so unintelligent!

[​IMG]

9. NotSatoshiNakamoto

You think I'm racist because I used the word fag. You lose.

10. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

The more he posts the more ignorant he looks Lmao

This is great. Keep digging a deeper grave :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

11. Barcs

Barcs Banned

Using the word "fag" doesn't make you racist, however I suspect that you are because it's essentially the same mind state of judging somebody based on petty differences. Maybe you're only prejudiced against homosexuals. I could very well be wrong. I mean what's your stance on gingers? Soul or no soul?

12. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I suspect you don't even realize what you've done in this post so I'm going to try to help you understand.

First, you have mistakenly accused me of judging others and being prejudice against others. That is not the case and I challenge you to show where I've done that. The only judging I've done in this thread is whether you have any intelligence what so ever and so far I'm heavily leaning towards not guilty.

Here is what I did say, which goes against what you've accused me of.
    What I did do that seems to have you in full on tard mode is use the word fag. That word is synonymous with homo, gay, cock sucker, or whatever term you want to use when referring to a dude who prefers sex with dudes. The fact that you cannot control your emotional response to the use of that word is a you problem, not a me problem. The word itself describes the sexuality of a man.

You've also taken it a step further and judged me as a racist based on petty differences. Based on your own stupid logic, not mine - yours, you MUST be a racist.

It makes me sad to know that there is little chance you'll even comprehend this.

#92 NotSatoshiNakamoto, Mar 5, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2014
  13. Doink Bell

Doink Bell Banned

14. Barcs

Barcs Banned

Dude! I was like 90% joking!

But still the word "fag" is a derogatory term and you have no answer for that aside from trying to change its definition. It's a respect thing, really. Unless you are referring to cigarettes in England, you are insulting people specifically because of their sexual preference by calling them a derogatory term. I'd feel weird showering with a cigarette as well. Is that the meaning you intended? If so I take it all back. Still waiting for your stance on gingers.

#94 Barcs, Mar 5, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2014
  15. Aewhistory

Aewhistory Well-Known Member

All I would care bout is if he is any good. Does he help us win? If he does then great! If not then I don't want him on my team. Has nothing to do with his sexuality. I'd take men, women, gay, bi, he-she's, it's, transvestites, masturbtors, fornicators, and Bo diddleys. There is only one exception to my open mindedness: pedophiles. They can rot in hell. There's even some dude who molested an alligator in Florida years ago. I figure anyone who can do that must be pretty quick, strong, and very desperate to get laid. Might make a decent LBer. I'd give him a tryout. ;)

16. Aewhistory

What about a bunch of sticks makes you so awkward in the shower? You worried that your firewood is getting wet or something?

17. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

I get it, it's funny because faggot is another term for a bundle of sticks.

18. Barcs

Barcs Banned

Ha! That can totally be taken the other way as well. Love it!

19. Aewhistory

People use the term 'racist' when they mean 'prejudiced'. The terms have become somewhat interchangeable, which is a shame, but language can be liquid in that way. So no, your use of language isn't 'racist'. However, it is 'prejudiced' or prejudicial'. You could also describe this language as insensitive and verbally abusive.

And I stand by my statement above. I'd take an alligator fucker on my team if he was good. Of course it would have to be a consensual relationship..... ;)

20. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

Do any of you watch Legit with Jim Jeffries?

Love his humor, especially on this issue.

He said "I'm not a racist. I'm a bigot. There's a BIG difference!" :D

_