Non Tri State Jet Bars

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by Barry the Baptist, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

For those of us who don't live in the NY area (and there are a lot of us) and are looking to meet up with other Jet fans on Sunday afternoons please list the place you watch the team play. Or in my case if you're ever in Vegas you can join me LV_Coach and a small group of Jet fans at our neighborhood bar.

Our place in Vegas is the Torrey Pines Pub on Lake Mead and Torrey Pines. They have a seperate dining room with a big screen which is also good because I can bring my son. Because the games are on usually at 10AM nothing like some steak and eggs with Cholula Sauce while watching Sanchez throw a pick 6.

boozer32 likes this.
  2. maynardsmyhero-uk

maynardsmyhero-uk Well-Known Member

BTB hitting Vegas over Xmas and New Year ..will prob hit the above for the Fags game....hope to bump into a fellow Mets / Jets depressive!

3. LWC611

LWC611 Member

In Washington DC Jets fans get together at the 51st state, on L Street, NW
    Some Jets fans also get together at Rumors on 19th street, NW

4. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Hey Barry

See you in Vegas during Christmas and new year. Hope to catch a game with you and your little group.

5. milo

milo Well-Known Member

Packey's in Boca Raton is a slice of Met Life deep in gay shark territory. Gatsby's used to be the other big one, but when they closed everyone went there too.

80-100 strong on any given Sunday.

LF911SC likes this.
  6. king pepa

king pepa New Member

What os the turn out in the DC Bar

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

7. deerow84

deerow84 Well-Known Member

Anyone know of any Jet bars in Toronto or the GTA? I'm more in the Mississauga/Oakville area. I'd be all for getting together with some local Jets fans for the odd game.

8. Snatch Catch

Snatch Catch Well-Known Member

Anyone know any places in the South Bay / San Jose area?

9. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

I don't go to the area much anymore, but I'll plug it in case there are Jet fans in the area looking ...

I used to spent a lot of time in Baltimore for my old job and there was a GREAT, I mean GREAT Jets bar in the city... called No Idea Tavern.
    on Sundays that place was filled wall to wall with Jets fans, shots when they scored, half off food for jets fans, etc. Great bar.

10. JUNJOBX2199

JUNJOBX2199 New Member

Denver: the tavarn uptown. Great bar. When we were good they gave us an entire room with a pool table. The croud has died off a bit, but I'll be there this Sunday.

11. endydee

endydee Active Member

I used to live in South Florida, and there was this place called Gatsby's, in Deerfield Beach. It was a great Jets restaurant/bar to watch games. Loaded with Jets fans. Don't know if it is still there, since I moved 8 years ago. If it is though, I highly recommend it if you want to be amongst Jets fans.

12. Barry the Baptist

I'll be there.... cheap beer and food. It's a hike from The Strip but easily accesable.

If you guys and I know Brooklyn is a huge soccer guy check out Crown and Anchor, very close to the strip and they'll have a ton of games on. And maynard if you are missing the gourmet cuisine of England you can get scotch eggs, bangers and mash and on Sunday nights some roast beef with peas and Yorkshire pudding. About 30 beers on tap.

13. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Thanks Barry. I hope Jets will still be playing meaningful games come Christmas time. We will have a blast. To get some insider tips, I will IM you as we get closer to Christmas. See you in Vegas

14. johnny

johnny Well-Known Member

Hey Barry, LV_Coach (or anyone else in Las Vegas). What would be your choice for catching a Jet game if you had to watch it on or near the Strip? I'll actually be in Las Vegas this weekend and want to see the game this Sunday. Your invitation sounds great, but we'll be going with another couple who aren't Jet fans. Therefore, heading 15 minutes out of town is unfortunately out of the question.

Of course, there are plenty of sports books around, but I'd rather go to a good sport bar and perhaps converse with some Jet fans and enjoy some good food. I know that there's ESPN Zone at the Strip (NY NY I believe), Blondie's (Planet Hollywood Shops), and a host of other places. Any good suggestions?

15. maynardsmyhero-uk

maynardsmyhero-uk Well-Known Member

Been to Crown its a decent bar..also found a couple off Fremont St a few years ago that show Jets game..Roundhouse I think was one of them had really cheap heinis and jager if memory serves me right...always a good mix on a sun am!

Scotch Eggs...thats the food for those heathens over the border:grin:

Looking forward to meeting up with fellow Jets..will have the girlfriend in tow so be prepared for lots of uninformed shouting....she will also join in:)

16. LWC611

LWC611 Member

The 51st state has a huge turn oout 40 - 70 strong at least early in the season.....
    Rumors not as great a crowd can be as high as 20

17. Barry the Baptist

I'm usually not down that way but I would avoid anything on the strip. My suggestion would be hit Miller's Ale House in Town Square. You can watch the games and the ladies can go shopping. There is also a BWW near the Outlet Mall but Miller's is much nicer.

18. johnny

johnny Well-Known Member

Thanks for the tip Barry. I've been to the Miler's Ale House several times before while traveling to LV mid-week for work. If I can get my wife to adventure that far south that would be a good place.

19. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

If you're in Charlotte, North Carolina, a bunch of us get together at Dilworth Neighborhood Grill to watch the Jets games. The whole bottom floor is sectioned off just for Jets fans. Lots of fun. Packed house last game.

JETiKnight likes this.
  20. Riniculous

Riniculous New Member

If your in the Charlotte area I have a bar called jukebox pub in Indian trail that is our jets bar.