I just felt like writing, and felt awful after the KC incident...

Discussion in 'BS Bowl' started by onefanjet, Dec 1, 2012.

1. onefanjet

onefanjet Well-Known Member

So I've been podcasting. I've expressed myself every which way and with as much frequency to the social media world, in an effort o engage in good dialogue, and to create a picture of how I feel about things. I've talked about running, maybe not to the stimulation/satisfaction of the speedsters, elite, cut and expert number/data crunchers. I've tried to share my vocation and what it means to me and how it could give a glimpse of who I am. I have talked about my beloved family, the pain and sorrow of a lost life, or a nation in turmoil. I've shared my own conquests & failures. I can't give more opinion or feedback or be stimulated to talk about something you want to talk about, because I'm talking into a microphone. A microphone doesn't have eyes and ears, hearts and minds, experiences and life lessons that enable true exchange. I had no subject in mind when I sat down to write this, I just made a mental note during the run that I wanted to write this evening, I don't have particular themes or subjects to put forth, I just want to write and see how it comes out. I remember distinctly thinking about the tragedy in Kansas City today. The one that has left a infant parent less, the one that has left a parent with one less grown daughter. the horrific experience of two men pleading with another man not to take his own life only to witness such anyway. I guess some might call me morose, maybe self righteous, some might call me mixed up confused, and placing my focus on the wrong sort of things. You know the type, the one who (in an effort to apply self protection) who generically say's 'well they deserve this or that'. They may say, 'I can't agonize over that, I have my own life to live'. I guess what comes from these ramblings is no new message, and that message is, I see things and I CARE. I CARE a lot, I care about things that most people don't even know about. The reason (I think) that I say this over and over again is that I get the sense that people think I'm odd, strange, foolish, and or in my own world that makes no sense. UNTIL, I happen across an individual who gets me, who understands me who identifies with me and I walk away with the feeling of "Hmmm, maybe I do make sense. Maybe I do get my points across, and maybe I'm on time/in tune and there are those who look at me a lot differently than I do myself. Well again, I don't know where I'm going with this, but I just wanted to write, and this is what came out.... never mind, or read & understand...

http://theruminativerunner.blogspot.com/ :sad:

2. JohnnyThaJet

JohnnyThaJet Active Member

3. onefanjet

I don't have any idea what your post means..... Didn't think it was appropriate to put in the KC or NFL thread.

I you are calling me out seems like your calling me a bitch, by the way you've compared the 2 links), mocking me, or whatever, then good job buddy! You da man:up:
    If Iv'e misunderstood, than please explain....

4. VanderbiltJets

VanderbiltJets Active Member

5. onefanjet

Neither 1 of you has the testicles to fess up?
    I grew up in NJ, are you 2 baggoons that cynical you cant give a caring guy a break?
    I dont know why iv'e stayed on the board this long, its almost NEVER an intelligent engaging discussio when I post.

Not even in the BS section? Really?
    Whatever....

6. JohnnyThaJet

JohnnyThaJet Active Member

What are you talking about? You realize you posted this in the Bullshit Bowl section right? Not the Bullshit forum.

Also, I simply was asking why this section of the site looked different than others (image wise not content wise) yet you're acting like I'm bashing your thread? I wasn't commenting on what you wrote.

7. onefanjet

Actually I wasn't aware that this was the bullshit bowl as opposed to the bullshit forum. I really don't know what the difference is, since I rarely post in either, that's what made YOUR responses so puzzling. I knew it would get bashed in the nfl thread or the actual thread of the K C player so I thought this was the place to post.....

8. VanderbiltJets

VanderbiltJets Active Member

Most hilarious post ever. I was just affirming JTJ's comment that the page looked weird/different.

9. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

it's certainly been a long time since this forum has seen any activity. I doubt the BS Bowl is happening again, either

10. JETS2013

JETS2013 Banned

Okaaaaay....

11. Umphpool

Umphpool Well-Known Member

This area needs more attention

12. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

What the fuck?

13. twown

twown Well-Known Member

Thanks, guys!!!

I know that because I won the Bullshit Bowl 17 years in a row, a lot of regulars were thinking, I'm not going to vote for this tool box again. Who is he? He's not even a real regular here. Also, he never posts in the bullshit forum. Fuck him. Why does he win this every year? I'm annoyed by it. I'm going to masturbate soon to avoid a vague sense of discomfort.

But then when push came to shove, what happened? That's right. You voted for me yet again. You must have. Because here I am, once more hoisting the prestigious, 24-karat Bullshit Belt in front of 162,000 screaming fans. Fuck yeah!!!!

This one is for you, Harriet! Thanks for being my lawyer when I killed that homeless guy! You're the best, grandma!

I want to express my gratitude for your support, so there's a big party at Stubby's house tomorrow night to celebrate. His parents are in the Bahamas. Leave your women at home, because mad hoes will be in attendance. Also, I'm buying the booze. All I ask is that you be cool and park down on the main street and walk up.

Or use the funicular. Either way.

Also, free eyeball shot upon entry.

PS -- eyeball shot mandatory. I'm dead fucking serious about that.

Thanks again, fellas. I love you.

#13 twown, Oct 15, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2014
    Cakes likes this.