Question for u Tebow nuts?

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by #1 Jets Fan, Apr 30, 2012.

1. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

Since Tebow made the top 100 players shouldn't his fg kicker also? Didn't he kick like 2 60+ and 1 or 2 50+ yards fg to either win the games or send them in overtime?

2. Shake-N-Bake

Shake-N-Bake Banned

No.. because Orton had the same kicker and couldn't win anything.... the Broncos were the worst team in the NFL before Tebow took over. Both Quinn and Orton were awful on the Broncos.

People act like only the Broncos kickers hit crazy kicks.. the opposing teams did too. I don't remember them missing any kicking opportunities to lose games. Tebow also didn't turn the ball over or make mistakes to lose games like the opponents did. That's why he is so good. Like Sanchez's pick 6 that gave Tebow the opportunity to win the game.

Tebow making the Broncos so dominant running the ball forced opposing teams to try to keep up and not turn over the ball like Tebow.. they couldn't.

3. RobertPooner

RobertPooner Banned

Wow, kickers make long ones in Denver, who knew? And it's not like the kicker drove them into FG range himself, did he?

4. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Praeter the kicker never hit a 60 yard field goal in that game , maybe you should actually find out about Tebow before becoming so opinionated on something you clearly know nothing about .

So about that 59 yard field goal, what sort of got lost with that is that Tebow went 18 for 24 for 191 yards and a TD in the last 8 minutes of play but you would know that if you saw the game like I did.

Yeah it was all the kicker Right...., Tebow leading the team up and down the field somehow got lost as the narrative was immediately about the kicker and not Tebow , your argument was literally the first one heard .

Without Tebow nearly having an all time NFL record performance PASSiNG there are no kicks. The kicker made 2 kicks in that game only possible because of the way Tebow ended the game .

Class dismissed .

#4 CowboysFan, Apr 30, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2012
  5. Sloup

Sloup Active Member

Marion Barber deciding to not hold on to the ball was also a factor in this matchup. The Bears lost that game just as much as the Fightin' Tebows won it.

6. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Great , but it Does not change this part though :

18 of 24 191 yards TD last 8 minutes

And this thread was about the kicker being the reason they won....try and keep up. Maybe you should have answered the OP and not me but at least it shows where your bias lies

#6 CowboysFan, Apr 30, 2012
  7. VanderbiltJets

VanderbiltJets Active Member

It's improper to put "u" in a thread title, and this OP wreaks of logical fallacies and bitterness. And that's coming from one of the biggest Tebow haters there is.

8. Bannon

Bannon New Member

Sometimes he lets the kicker have some fun, sometimes he doesn't.

9. VanderbiltJets

P.S.

Prater is an asshole and while his on the field performance is remarkable he's a terrible human being who is going to Hell sooner than later.

10. Bannon

Bannon New Member

11. Remarker

Remarker Banned

Sure, why not? I'll bet the kicker thinks so too, but unfortunately for the kicker, only active NFL players get to vote and the kicker's 1 vote and maybe Tim's 1 vote wasn't enough.

#11 Remarker, Apr 30, 2012
  12. Remarker

Remarker Banned

Don't worry. It's understandable. Vanderbilt has been Gator bait for a long time and it is hard for Gator bait to NOT be a Gator hater.

13. VanderbiltJets

I was a Gator/Seminole/Cane hater long, long, long before I was a 'Dore.

14. RobertPooner

RobertPooner Banned

Interesting. UT fan perhaps? But that doesn't explain the F$U/scUM hate. Please elaborate, i am intrigued.

15. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Give me the scoop on that when you get a chance, sounds interesting.

16. VanderbiltJets

Just being a longtime Florida resident. IMO, FL college football fans are annoying and ignorant of the fact that college sports is, by definition, cyclical. Watching them fight and argue with one another over time made me despise Florida college football in general.

17. VanderbiltJets

Long story short, one of my good friends from high school's older brother married Prater's baby momma. Not sure whether they were engaged at the time, but Prater and the female planned to marry because she was pregnant. She found out that Prater was cheating because she caught an STD from him. While she was pregnant.
    Prater's always sending his lawyer to try and wiggle out of child support payments. My friend's older brother is actually civil/cool with Prater so it's not like this is just a biased point of view. Prater is a major POS.

On a lighter note, my friend's older brother jokingly says that there's nothing worse than him losing to someone in fantasy football who owns Prater.

#17 VanderbiltJets, Apr 30, 2012
  18. RobertPooner

RobertPooner Banned

But are you a transplant? Florida is right up there with Cali and Texas when it comes to football talent. It's cool if you don't like college ball, that's fine, but a lot of us do.

19. VanderbiltJets

Born in NY raised in FL

20. RobertPooner

RobertPooner Banned

Well no offense man, but the NE is not a hotbed of college football. I could see how it annoyed you though. College football is a religion in the South. ESPN did a poll of "how excited are you for National Signing Day?" The only states that voted "very excited" were in the Deep South.

#20 RobertPooner, May 1, 2012
    Last edited: May 1, 2012