Prediction: Jets go farther than Broncos

Discussion in 'Crystal Ball' started by rex2009, Mar 21, 2012.

1. rex2009

rex2009 Banned

The Jets will have a better year than the Broncos in 2012-2013. The Jets are a better team and Manning will not be able to save the Broncos and John Wrongway. Don't underestimate the Tebow effect. He's been counted out at EVERY level and has made everyone pay. His next victim is the Broncos and we are the beneficiary.

2. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

I have little doubt about that, I can actually see a WC game in denver. We are better than Denver and that's assuming they have a healthy Peyton.

3. Vahncase

Vahncase Well-Known Member

We can only hope, no matter which QB we use.

4. LGENF

LGENF Banned

from your lips to Gods ears, and he may be listening this time since we have Tebow

5. MenOverGod

MenOverGod Well-Known Member

Chaz and Tebow will save us !

6. catsigater

catsigater New Member

Nothing I'd love better than to see the Jets advance over the Broncos.

7. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

I thought of this when the trade occurred and wondered why Elway would trade Tebow to the Jets who are very easily a big part of their competition for the playoffs..then I thought he did it because he knew how disruptive it would be and possible hurt the Jets..looking at this board over the past couple of days that may have been right.

8. WWTD

WWTD New Member

Broncos just lost the quaterback that saved their season and almost singlehandedly lead them to a playoff win. They got manning, but any solid hit is gonna put him out for the year and then whose their back-up?

Jets have Mark and Tim ready to step in if he shows inconsistency. Jets are in a great place, I think.

9. Dirty6Sanchez

Dirty6Sanchez Well-Known Member

Well Caleb Hanie is Denver's backup...LOL

10. catsigater

catsigater New Member

Haven't heard a single medical professional say that is anywhere near the truth.

Unless you count Pat Robertson.

11. jetsflow

jetsflow New Member

I could see that. Denver's schedule looks a bit hard as well, so that helps.

12. WWTD

WWTD New Member

I dont know. Wasnt is a neck injury? cant that get re-aggravated pretty easily and really hamper his throwing ability?

I'm not a doctor, I just play one online.

13. Sanchez Alvarez

Denver was 1-4 and had practically given up the season before Tebow took over (which is why Elway and Fox decided to play their reported fourth string quarterback instead of the reported second stringer, Quinn).

They had the worst team in the NFL for the 30 previous games before Tebow took over (record and talent). Then they got rid of their best receiver, Lloyd.

The Broncos flat out stunk and caught lightning in a bottle when Tebow took over.

Peyton Manning is in for a big surprise in Denver. They need a ton of help and Manning didn't do his homework.

14. Sanchez Alvarez

Denver had the worst record in the NFL for the 30 previous games, before Tebow took over at 1-4.

The Broncos had basically given up the season and were playing Tebow (who was reportedly the fourth string quarterback) for that reason. Otherwise they would have put in their back-up Quinn and not succumbed to the fan pressure for Tebow.

Elway and Fox got rid of Brandon Lloyd (best Bronco reciever by a landslide margin) and expected Tebow to fall flat on his face. That way they could go draft Andew Luck.

Tebow spoiled all that by reeling off 7 of 8. The entire teams level jumped to their top level all at once. It was remarkable.

The fact still remains they were a 7-24 team with 7-24 talent until Tebow caught lightning in a bottle and led them to the playoffs.

Peyton Manning is in for a big surprise.

He didn't do his homework very well, because the cupboard is bare. That o-line was ranked in the bottom 3 in rushing in the first 5 games previous to Tebow starting. In less than ten games Denver went from worst to first in rushing and the media were raving about how the offensive line had "jelled", so they didn't have to credit Tebow.

You will see, Peyton will struggle behind that line.

The Jets are in another league talent wise, compared to Denver.

#14 Sanchez Alvarez, Mar 27, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2012
  15. red 19

red 19 New Member

Denvers passing game is going to be something special this season.Thomas and Decker are both very good receivers. If you guys play your cards right you just might get to come to Denver in January and see it for yourselves.

16. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

From what I read from online doctors, as time goes on the neck gets even stronger with the injury.

Peyton is going to make the Broncos, but he has a much tougher schedule than the Broncos had this year. I also don't think Manning is going to be in a position like the Broncos were last year where going 8-8 wins that division.

17. dreamsfloatjoe

dreamsfloatjoe New Member

That will be nice, very nice! :)