2010 Mike Fatcesa Thread (Jets related only) Admits he is anti-Jets on 8/10/10

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

He read a statement from the NFL that Giants are saying they want to play in Detroit or New Orleans... looks like outdoors is out

2. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

If this happened to the Jets and they wanted to move the Jets road game back to Meadowlands would Mike conveniently forget when the Giants got a free home game and bash the Jets just like he conveniently forgot when the Giants didn't suspend McKenzie for his DUI that coudla kilt sahmbady(!!!)?

3. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

He had a big smile on his face this morning while poking fun at the Jets because the Dolphins were allowed to practice at the Giants facility.

4. I Come in peace

I Come in peace New Member

Sadly I think some people really truly believe that practicing in an indoor climate controlled facility helps them adjust to the weather. It was 27 degrees on Friday and today it will be 51 and rainy...closer to a bad winter day in South Florida then in NY.

BTW I hate Francessa, but he has never said the game needs to be played in NY and the comment about Miami was clearly a tongue and cheek joke probably to lighten what is becoming if nothing else an annoying situation for the Giants at this point.

Maybe Minnesota should be punished for playing in such a shitpit designed with a hefty bag as a roof? Perhaps making them play every game here on out on the road? Just kidding but seriously this is a joke and pushes this team right to L.A.

5. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

I figured ollie was joking in post 3805, so I went along with it.

It is fair to say that the Vikings should be punished for playing in a dump- and they will be because the game is being moved out of state. However, that does not mean the Giants should get their choice of venue. It should be the Vikings choice as to whether the game gets played in Detroit or New Orleans.

There was some snow on the turf for the January 3, 1983 Dallas at Minnesota game (the one with Tony Dorsett's 99-yard run). Some tiles fell from the roof a few days before the game if I recall correctly. That was the first year of the Metrodome's existence.

6. I Come in peace

I remember that game. Anyway either way is fine. I assume the Vikes do not want to travel to New Orleans as opposed to a closer venue like Detroit. I feel bad for Minny, that dome is a real advantage with crowd noise and I think that now balances out the inconvienence the Giants have had the past 24 hours as far as any advantages go.

Say hello to the Vikings Los Angeles

7. allan1

allan1 Active Member

Minnesota actually has a fan base. It's the Jaguars who should be moved to LA.

8. I Come in peace

Good point, they actually are one of those good in the 70's teams that have a nationwide fanbase not as deep but similar to the fins, boys, steelers and raiders

9. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

That person would be me. I think that being able to hang out in NJ and get used to the cold weather a day early - even if it is just walking around outside - would provide some advantage.

10. I Come in peace

Its currently 57 and raining in East Rutherford....on Friday it was 26 and windy with snow fluries(72 and not a trace of wind in the Timex center) so based on your theory this actually helps the Jets, the Fins completely prepared in that timeframe to adjust to cold temps only to get a mild rainy very South Florida in winter type day, maybe 10 degrees colder.

So thank Mara for his graciousness and Ross for his class trip, it will help out.

11. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Dat's it for footbah sunday on da fan, you can catch me on da NBC tonite where I'll preview da Giants-Vikings game, which shoula been relocated to Giants Stadium but that's an issue I'm not gonna tawk about, for 27 minutes and talk about da Jets win to put dem at 10-3 for 30 seconds, Jeter for 30 seconds, then why Sandy Aldahsahn should stop lying for the remaining 2 minutes. Have a good one folks.

Of course if the Jets lose I'll tawk about why Edwahds should be suspended for his DWI, Holmes for his marijuana and why Rex should just re-tiya for da whole segment. Giants are gonna win by 30 anyway tomorrow, dey on da MOON compared to the Vikings.

#3831 ace_o_spades, Dec 12, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2010
  12. I Come in peace

Probably not far off(although I believe he did not want that game in NJ). I cant wait to hear Alderson with him tomorrow. This lardass has been killing the Mets for band aid fixes(Bay, Krod, Castillo) for years, now when the man basically says I need this garbage off my team before I can dive into the big waters Francessa is all over the Mets. I hope Alderson punches him out, grabs the mic and says "listen to 1050 folks, its December and you have 2 pretty good football teams in this town and this man titted blob wants to talk about what his good buddy Omar did to screw this organization and how now its my fault....over to you MINKO is it?".

13. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Oh shit Alderson is gonna be on tomorrow?

14. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

15. #28Martin

#28Martin Well-Known Member

Beningo - Bad Karma

Am I the only one that feels this guys is a bad luck charm? Always all negative, then this season, he starts acting cocky when they started winning, starting making fun of the Jet critics. They play NE and everytime an expert picked NE, he was like, "good, I want everyone picking NE so when they beat them, I'll have alot to say." Then they lose to NE, he's all down and talking panic already and then said if they lost today, he would be in full panic. Just seems like he's bad luck.

16. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

It's all his fault, let's burn the station down.

17. 624

624 Banned

Weren't you that asshole from the game thread?

You're bad karma!

18. #28Martin

#28Martin Well-Known Member

Obviously it's not his fault but just seems like a guy who breeds negativity or put on a false bravado and then falls out of it soon as they lose a game.

19. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Benigno was not born on or after 1/13/69. The Jets won a Super Bowl while that guy was alive. Clearly, he is not a bad luck charm.

20. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

I think Francesa is bad karma for talkin about how Sandy Aldahson is lyin to da season ticket holdaz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.