17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

[​IMG]

http://www.newmeadowlandsstadium.com/data/ParkingMap.pdf

2. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Foxtrot works for me. I don't care just as long as I can get out from underneath the traffic heading south on the TNPK.

300 pages and 6,000 posts.

3. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

BTW I have stopped asking for a row one jets PSL. I begged and pleaded with them for a few months and then low and behold in early Feb a pair opened up in section 110 in the middle. Guy wanted 30K for those PSLs, I told him if they were in 7.5k section I would do it in a second. He laughed and said no way any 6k or 7.5k row one psls are ever going to open up.

I said give me a bit to think about it, Called led back 30 minutes later for more info and they were gone. Next lowest row I got was in section 142, 15k also in middle but row two. Third lowest row I got was 144 6k PSL row 3, and lowest 7.5k I got was section 143 7.5k row 6. I also could of had a row one in section 220a upstairs. But that is a fake row one.

It is called put up or shut up, since I did not take the only row one offered cause I am too chicken to give Jets 30k for a halfsold out stadium I no longer call for a row one ticket. That was either the smartest move I ever made in my life or the dumbest one. Won't know for a few more months.

However, I am still trying to get a row one UD ticket, but that is about as likely as a halftime orgy with the flight crew.

4. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

BTW do you have season tickets to the short hills mall or Jets? So much parking questions. Jets have not even decided if we have to buy a parking pass yet.

5. joejets1

joejets1 Member

How come the first parking Map I saw was color coded with different areas labeled for Suite Holder, PSL Holder, and General Admission. Are they doing away with that?

6. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

They've decided, they just haven't decided how or when to tell us.

And people care about parking because we tailgate, a lot of people have their own spots they've been using for years, those of us who go for the games and aren't ticket brokers.

7. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

You go for the games? You're a dying breed. Today's STHer signs up for the amenities, the five-star restaurants, the elaborate men's rooms, the gargantuous concourses and the ability to scalp the tickets. The games? You go for the games?

8. JLJets

JLJets New Member

Parking

Just guessing, but I'm thinking there are two primary reasons why we didn't see parking charges:
    1) They're still trying to sell PSLs. They don't want to offend people more with where they're going to park or what its going to cost them. They'll offend all of us later.
    2) Cost and location - I'm suspicious, but I'm guessing costs go up and we won't like where they put us. Just a guess.

9. JetsSec337Lot13B

I'd like to park in lot K formerly lot 13b. Quick shoot out to route 3 after the game and an easy walk out of the Pepsi corner

10. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

Looks like Lot F. Try to keep the "old spot." At least I think I was in F. All that yellow wasn't there last year. :wink:

And don't take my spot OK.

11. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

I think Jets are full of BS. Called them yesterday to see about rumour they were cutting PSL prices again. They say they are not for now. WFAN is full of BS.

Guy tries to sell me PSL, so I go ok, what is the best you have TC or LGL, guy offers up row 16 seats 3&4 in section 118 close to 117. That is a very good Jets side PSL, hey I thought wtf, you were sold out on Jets side. Some people first pref is rows 12-30 and a little off aisle so these would have been first choice seats. This is what keeps fence sitters from buying.

12. JLJets

JLJets New Member

Meadowlands Entrances/Exits

Speaking of parking, does anyone know if they're making any improvements to the entrances and exits for the Meadowlands, besides the train? I recall the Jets, when first making the announcement to stay in the Meadowlands, that they would be improved.
    When I did the tour last week, the exit on to Patterson Plank Rd (to get to Rt. 17 north) was still that lame left turn on a traffic light. There was some construction on Patterson Plank Rd up closer to Rt. 17 but nothing near the Meadowlands exit.
    Do you know if this is planned to be improved? Its a huge bottleneck every game, for those of us trying to get to Rt. 17.

13. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

14. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Shit, they don't even recognize the IZOD area where I used to park. Maybe it will be for overflow and not require pre-pay its so far. That would be cool with me.

15. CT. Jets Fan

CT. Jets Fan New Member

You might want to consider avoiding Patterson Plank and instead take Washington Ave.North to a jughandle turn onto Moonachie Ave and grabbing 17N up by Teterboro Airport.
    You will still encounter traffic from there to the Bendix Diner ..but its still better than PP Road.

I've been doing this for years.

16. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

17. nyjunc

I have parked there before. before the construction began they used to close the main lot from that entrance around 10:30 for a 1PM game and a couple of time I arrived around 10:35AM and was forced to park in there then take a shuttle to the main lot BUT you get out much quicker after the game and you can tailgate there if you want.

18. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

That's been my lot for years, formerly Lot Y, because of the quick out, and I don't mind a little walk.

19. nyjunc

I don't mind the walk in but once the game is over I want to be out of the lot as quickly as possible and that's a long walk after a game- especially if it's a loss.

20. snipes824

snipes824 Member

is there a referral discount for PSL's now? my friend's mom called me trying to convince me to purchase PSL's near their seats and come to the games with them. she told me to call her back before i made any decisions or to drop her name to the representative.