$15 Dollar Jets Tickets Right From Box Office

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by RowOneJetFan, Nov 24, 2009.

1. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Jets right from box office on ticketmaster are selling last three games at $15 dollars a seat. Just need to enter the code millitary.

Even Mezz with a face of $115 is selling for $15 bucks. If Jets are doing that type of discount before I have eaten my Thanksgiving dinner I wonder if the people who paid in excess of 10K for PSLs next year will have anything to give thanks for this year.

2. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

I wouldn't use that code unless I was in the military. It is supposd to be for those who are in the military.

3. HOI

HOI Active Member

Agreed...its a kind of shitty way to get cheap tickets.

4. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

I am a veteran, but I don't even think I want to go to game, the team has been so damn dissapointing even for 15 bucks the hassle does not seem worth it.

5. JetLagInCa

JetLagInCa Active Member

They should pay us to sit and watch this team

6. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

You can probably pick up a pair on route 3 or route 17 on game day for about $15 regardless if you were in the miliary or not.

7. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

8. RobA

RobA 2005-2007 TGG.com Most Optimistic Award Winner

$7.15 "convenience charge" per ticket as well, but still a good deal.

9. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

It is a military appreciation code. You just have to appreciate the military.

Kinda like their Plum discount where code is guess what, Plum

Or Season Ticket code where guess what code is Football.

The Jets just make up codes as they told season ticket holders they get a discounted price for buying season tickets, then they leave Full Price option on web and then offer "private" codes, wink wink for us special people, which is everyone.

10. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

You are not that dense are you? Or are you joking?

11. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

I represent that remark!!!!!!

BTW my breaking news story has been picked up on utube and someone posted a 15 dollar football ticket song. Now that is freaky.

15 Dollar Football Tickets

12. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

:rofl:
    :rofl:

13. thejetsaddict

thejetsaddict New Member

This doesnt sound promising......

Question

How can I receive a military discount on tickets?
    Answer

Military discounts are generally available only through the venue box office. In some cases, however, the venue will offer military discount tickets for purchase via Ticketmaster. In these cases, a form of I.D. is requested for verification upon arrival at the venue. Please check the types of tickets offered for sale via Ticketmaster.com for the event of your choice, to determine if military discounts are being offered through Ticketmaster. If not, you may contact the venue box office directly, using the venue contact information on the event page, to inquire if a military discount is offered for the event in question.

14. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

Are you supposed to spell the word wrong when you enter the code?

15. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

So you can buy the ticket, but must have ID at the gate? It makes sense, but those who don't read this are fucked on gameday if they are not military.

16. VegasMav

VegasMav Well-Known Member

Agreed...

Hey Jeff at least we were lucky to see them win a game.

17. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

Do you honestly think that the gate-guys are checking for mil-ID?

I'd venture to guess that they aren't.

Are they asking for proof that you're a season ticket holder before allowing you in on those special tickets offered? I think not.

18. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

They're checking your nads for a fifth of JD. At least with me they seem to be.

19. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

The tickets might be a special color or marked "MILITARY" across them, or coded in such a way that the scanner picks them up at the turnstile, in which case, yeah, I could see the monkeys at the gate checking and asking for an ID. The Jets won't hesitate to lock you out either, because they're already technically "sold out" at that point and could give a shit less if they let you in or not.

I'd be careful buying those things. Somebody's probably out there right now buying up hundreds of them and figuring on selling them at the phone booths at the 18W exit. People will be buying what they think is a clear pass into the stadium only to find out they've been fucked.

20. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

It did not say what type of military. I am a secret delta force division assigned to perform Dark Ops within Giants stadium.

Stub Hub has ADA seating on sale and people put right on listing no one checks. Plus Jets never said you needed to bring ID. Plus never said if you had to be active or not. Look here this is no different from entering the code Football and getting Season ticket holder discount or entering code Plum to get Plum code suscriber discount. No one checked on that. Also there is no limitation on resale or giving away the tickets. What if you are bought a pair and were meeting the guy inside? I hope someone who bought one posts here next monday after they saw game.